Are you looking for a wireless plan that you can use seamlessly while in Canada or the U.S?
With our new Canada/U.S. plans, your phone, rates, and number are the same whether you are in the U.S. or in Canada. These plans are perfect for Canadian Snowbirds who travel back and forth between Canada and the U.S. Off to the U.S. for a month? For 3 months? You never have to worry about cross-border calling costs, switching plans, temporary numbers or changing SIM cards ever again.
How it works:
- 1 - Contact us about our Canada/U.S. plans.
- 2 - Simply select the best plan for you to stay connected with your friends and family when you are in Canada or the U.S.
- 3 - Use your phone seamlessly between Canada and the U.S.
- Seamless cell phone service when you cross the border from Canada to the U.S. and back again.
- Your plan goes with you. No need to contact us about your travel plans.
- Use your existing cell phone and number when travellling.
- No need to unlock your phone or switch SIM cards.
- No expensive roaming fees while you’re in the U.S.
- Stay connected instantly with friends and family at all times in either country.
|Plans||Canada/U.S. Talk & Text||Canada/U.S. Smartphone 500 MB||Canada/U.S. Smartphone 1 GB|
|Minutes1||150 Canada/U.S. minutes||200 Canada/U.S. minutes||500 Canada/U.S. minutes|
|Text Messages2||Unlimited Canada/U.S. text messages to Canada/U.S./international||Unlimited Canada/U.S. text, picture and video messages to Canada/U.S./international||Unlimited Canada/U.S. text, picture and video messages to Canada/U.S./international|
|Data3||-||500 MB of data in Canada/U.S.||1 GB of data in Canada/U.S.|
To learn more about our Canada/U.S. plans, call 1-888-499-9618.
See our Travel packs and destinations here.
Offers shown expire December 31st, 2017 and are subject to change without notice. Bonus not applicable with Canada/U.S. plans.
Wireless usage is charged on a per minute basis and is rounded up. Additional Canada/U.S. minutes are $0.35/minute. Provincial 911 emergency services fees: NS 43¢/mo, AB 44¢/mo, QC 46¢/mo, NB 53¢/mo, SK 62¢/mo, PEI 70¢/mo, NL 75¢/mo. 411, roaming, optional services, data use ($1/MB without a voice and data plan or bundle) and taxes are extra.
1 Canada/U.S. minutes include local and long distance calls to Canadian/American numbers, made within Canada/United-States. Additional Canada/U.S. minutes are $0.35/minute and include both the airtime and long distance charges.
2 Canada/U.S. plans include text messages sent from Canada/U.S. to Canadian and international wireless numbers. Picture and video messages require data, and are only available in select wireless plans. Messages sent while roaming outside of Canada/U.S. not included.
3 Canada/U.S. plans include data usage in Canada/U.S. only: pay-per-use: $1/MB. 500 MB: $0.05/additional MB used. 1 GB: $0.02/additional MB used.
4 Mini voicemail, call display and name display included on Canada/U.S. plans.